Sunday, February 6, 2011

Twitter

What i learned from twitter is that its just a site to promote individuals and different advertisement. My opinion of twitter is that its a waste of time for myself, there is no actual valuable information besides maybe hearing of different events going on. Unless you have some obsession with a celebrity and want to know the most updated information on whats going on with them (thats if they actually post on twitter regularly) then twitter is perfect for you. The only way i can picture Twitter being useful to me is my blog site link is on my account, so who ever creeps my twitter account is likely to also check out my blog, which could end up being useful later on when creating a business.

Twitter and Blogger are very similar, you can pretty much do the same things (post you thoughts, share links, following people, news updates, search), blogger does have more options however for customizing your profile. The main difference I see between the two is that twitter is more attached to a public environment. The more people you follow and the more your involved with twitter allows a larger amount of people across the world to read what you posted. Blogger is obviously involved with the public, but if your not well known or never advertise your blog then its not likely many people will see what you have done. Unlike twitter where u might get random people from around the world to see what you've done

No comments:

Post a Comment